Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Sunday, December 20, 2009

twenty-first

this post is dedicated to Mr. J*****
well, you know who you are right?

let me get this clear,
you're trying to say,
that I am the dirty bastard, who plays around with girls?

what have i done to prove myself to you?
what could possibly trigger that part of your mind to say something as stupid as that?
what did i ever do to make you say such things?

please,
explain to me,
step by step.
one by one.

you say you're so good at elaborating right?
so, please.
take the stage, and tell me,
why the hell you said such things?

please,
make me understand.
make me into a better person.
make me change.

i've been waiting for your answer,
for a whole week actually.

well, you've been going around,
talking shit about me.
but, when i ask you about it,
you go blur right?
you say you don't know.

so,,
if you're that scared of me,
why talk shit about me?

please understand,
you ARE younger than me,
by 3 years right?

anyway,
haven't you heard of a saying,
"respect your elderly"?.
i bet you have.
so, why don't you start implying it,
in your life,
before something really happens to you.

believe me,
you do not want to get on my bad side.
you still have a long way to go kid.
so, please, don't go spreading rumours about me,
because, it's just not funny.

but seriously,
the statement,
"steve likes to sleep around"

what the hell does that mean?
seriously.
i don't "sleep around".
i don't have a fucking girlfriend.
plus,
i've never had sex before,
so, how can I "sleep around"?

please,
ELABORATE.
tell me,
where the hell have you been getting all these?
i was called to the principle's office.
you have any idea how serious it became?

so please,
you,
just fucking stop.
seriously.
plus, my friends aren't very happy that you went through their stuff.
i mean, they really want to pound your ass.
so, back off.
just do.

if you have anything to say,
come up to me.
i won't eat you,
i won't beat you up.
don't go behind my back saying all this crap.

dude,
i don't know you.
you don't know me.
so, you better stop shitting about me.

so, MR. J*****.
leave me the hell alone.
and, i'll leave you the hell alone.
thank you.
agreement reached?

1 comment:

  1. OMA,
    you're talking about that 20 yr. old kid.
    the one who read my diary?!?!
    yes.
    i do hate him. a lot.
    so, to Mr. J,
    please. F YOU. i really do wanna kick your ass. :DDD

    ReplyDelete