Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Monday, December 7, 2009

fourteenth.

2009 is ending.
fast.
i'm hating it.
but, i actually am very proud of myself.
:)

because,,
i fulfilled my 2009 resolution!
awesome :DD

my resolution was:
i) Lose 15 pounds (7 kg)
ii) Get a B or higher for Psych
iii) Go to Genting :))
iv) Earn more than $250 ( RM 1000)
v) Make new friends
vi) Learn how to ride a bicycle
vii) Tutor juniors
viii) Dump girlfriend (now my ex-gf)
ix) Get a new apartment
x) Make a new blog

altogether,
10 resos :)
and, i accomplished them all!
woot!!

no. 1,
lose weight.
yeah, i was fat :P
like,
210 lbs fat.
so, now.
i am 180 lbs which is,,
81 kg. :)))

no. 2,
B or higher for Psychology.
and, i got a B
(so did my whole class :P)

no. 3,
Go to Genting.
and, i did just that.
and met wonderful and awesome people :DD


no. 4,
Earn money (RM 1000)
yup.
i worked at a local hospital as an intern :P
it was fun!

no. 5,
make new friends.
such as,,
aida, athirah, jacob, shy, hanis, merr,
and etc's.
heh.

no. 6,
bike riding!
joe taught me!
yay for joe!!

no. 7,
tutor juniors.
yeah, i did!
i tutored Ty and Josh
in,,
CHEMISTRY.
wtf?
i suck at that.
but, hey.
whatever.
earned some money for that too :P

no. 8,
ditch ex-girlfriend.
mhmm.
her name was nat.
she was mean to me.
she talked bad about me behind my back :(
then, she cheated on me with shawny.
(it's okay shawny, i forgive u :D)

no. 9,
get a new apartment.
yup, got a better one.
plus,
it's near merr's apartment :P

last one,
no. 10,
make a new blog.
here it is!
haha.

anyway,
those were my resos.
and i finished them all!
so,
did you?


quote of the day:
"What the use of naming people, if you give them nicknames anyway?"
-dave :)))




2 comments: