Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Sunday, December 13, 2009

fifteenth.

this week.was.a bad week.

i went to czech republic.
to visit my friend,
Guti Haaz,
(yeah, that's just a nickname :P)
because,
he just moved there.

so, got on a plane.
i started feeling ill though.
but, i just shrugged it off.
thought it was just jet lag.

so,
got to see Guti,
said bye.
went around shopping,
met Nadia,
(my cousin)
and went back to the hotel.

then, i just,,
started throwing up.
no reason.
i just felt so dizzy,
and light.
as soon as i realized,
everything went black.

when i woke up,
it was 4 days later,
and, i saw my parents,
nadia, and guti.
my mom was crying.
and, i didn't know why.
i just assumed..
i was dying.
so, i cried too.

then, the doctor came to me when everyone else went to get lunch,
he told me that,
i had H1N1.
(pfft. talk about getting sick)
and, i was at the third stage.
he told me that,
the virus spread silently throughout the 1st and 2nd stages.

i was,,
kinda surprised.
i never expected to even get it.
then, the doctor said,
that,
my chances of ever getting to become a doctor was pretty thin.
like 5% thin.

i nodded.
not quite sinking in yet.
i felt fine.
just a bit dizzy.
how could i have one of the most deadliest diseases in the world,
when, i feel so,,
okay.

my mother gave me a necklace.
she said it always made her healthy when she was sick.
she put it around my neck.
i'm still wearing it now.
and, yes,
i feel great.
like i'm disease-less.

can this be my punishment?
for not obeying god's orders?
or is this a blessing?

one thing my dad said was,
'God works in mysterious ways'.
and, i feel,
no, i believe,
that everything will be okay.
just fine.
i just know it.

so.
i hope this explains why i haven't been updating,
or to school.
i apologize, but, i'll be in school by next week.

good news is that,
the doctor said,
my H1N1 wouldn't spread very easily,
because, it was already in my blood vessels.
and, if only i were to make out wif somebody or spit at their faces
(swapping of saliva),
that's when the person would get infected.

anyway.
i'm out.
waiting for my airplane.
malaysia here i come!

"I took a picture with a random stranger,
is that WRONG?"
-guti haaz:)

No comments:

Post a Comment