Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

twentieth.

so, yay.
my twentienth post.
and, new layout.
start of something new?
maybe:)

anyway,,
new rules.
you can now comment on my posts:DD
so, please do.
as you wish
but, please no anonymous comments
(well, unless your name is anonymous :P)

and, if u want to post something for EVERYONE to see,
then, do it on my cbox
(okay joe?)

hehe.
the layout's really simple.
but believe me,
it took me a hell of a long time to do that thing up there.
O__o

it's not the best i've done,
but i realized that my computer was really slow,
so, i couldn't do much,
or it'd get stuck :(
haha,,
anyway,

to hanis:
i really really really,, wanted to add ur photo. but you weren't online, so, i couldn't make aida steal any of your photos without permission :((( very, very sorry.

to shy and danny:
yes, i had both of your photos. but, hey. it didn't fit in :( again, sorry!~

so.
hope u guys forgiveme.
:DDD

commentos por favor.
:) hahaz

okay,
TTFN.
byebye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment