Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Thursday, December 3, 2009

tenth.

yay!
my tenth post :)
what to talk about today?

*brainblast!*
let's talk about my relationship.

now,
that just sounds weird doesn't it?
*blamedave*

practically,
in class today,
Dave has been bugging me about my BLOG.

he just keeps asking,
this,
and that,
and more of this.
so, let me explain.

no.1,
Aida: just a girl i met in genting, i happen to get along very well with her actually :)

no.2,
Athirah: she's one of aida's cool frens. mhmm. we happen to like bananas. :P

no.3,
Hanis: yeah, she's another one of the above's frens. she happens to be pretty awesome :D

that's it right?
now, to clear up MY friends.

no.1,
Joe: yeah. he's my idiot deskmate whom i love veryveryvery much. he also likes bananas.

no.2,
Crabman: he's the person who sits behind me. he also happens to be aida's faraway neighbour.

no.3,
Dave: and, this guy. is the person who sits behind joe. he is also one of aida's faraway neighbours (cuz Dave and Crabman live together).

that's it eh?
nothing else.
no confusions.
i'm not dating anyone from the above list(s).
okay?

good.
i bet we've reached into an understanding.
on to my next post. :PP

1 comment:

  1. no, i think you mean.

    "Aida: just a girl i met in Genting. i happen to LOVE her actually."

    FTW?!?!
    HAHAHAHAA..

    ReplyDelete