Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sixth.

Okay.
Let me just say,
i hate girls.

okay, well.
not all girls,
let me be specific;
random stranger girls.
no, not all of them.
but the,
random-stranger-girl-who-thinks-they're-so-hot-but-not-and-start-giggling-everytime-you-glance-at-them.

yes,
those types.

i just decided to type this because,,
YESTERDAY,
when i was at the camera convention,
there were a few girls, winking at other men,
and giggling to themselves.
that time, i was just waiting for my movie to start eh?
so, i decided to go to the exhibition downstairs.
which was when,
i saw THEM.
they winked at me and started giggling to themselves.
my little bro was then long gone staring at all the diff. types of cameras that were there.
i smiled back,
i mean, what else could I do right?

anyway, i then decided to go to the toilet.
i felt as though someone was following me and when i turned around,
i saw,,
THEM.
again, i gave them an awkward smile and wuickly proceeded to the bathroom.
i just ran into one of the stalls an dlocked myself in.
"STALKER,STALKER" was all I was thinking to myself.

fortunately, when i got out of the bathroom,
they weren't there anymore :)
WHEW.

so, i went back to go get my brother.
it was almost 4.30 then.
and, my movie was going to start at 5.
so, maybe i thought we were going to grab some McDonalds or something.
then, i saw THEM staring at me,, AGAIN.

i got freaked out and dragged my brother to McDonalds.
after i got my orders,
i turned around, and saw THEM again.
WTFFF?!?!?!!!!
they were as usual giggling to themselves.
and i could hear a few words like,
"attractive, sexy, rape, rape, rape"

why in the hell was the word "rape" there?
AHHH?!?!?!!!!
i told my brother to quickly finish eating and when he did I picked him up and ran up to the cinema.
he looked freaked out too and I said,
"there are people who want to rape you!"

he started making his sad faces
and i couldn't help but feel sorry.
so, i said,
"nah. I was just kidding. noone wants to rape you. but people want to rape me, so I'm running okay?"

he then became his normal self again.
hooray :P

then, we got to the cinema.
"God, stupid girls" I whispered to myself.
then, we saw, Aida and her sister.
so, we went and sat next to her.
I then told Aida about what happened,,
and all she said was,,
"psycho lahhh".

finally it was 5.
the gates were opened.
so, we went inside to enjoy our movie.
premiere class ;P
hahahaaaa.
and thanks again aida for the free tickets :)
i love u <3

so, freaky random strange girls.
if u ever read this,,
STAY AWAY FROM ME.

and advice to other girls,
don't ever be as stalker-ish as they were.
cuz, it freaks guys out. okay?
TTFN :)

3 comments:

  1. bahahahaa,,
    i always wanted to say this,,
    STEVE LOVES AIDA <<33333

    aww,
    that's so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck man?
    i love her.
    yes, i do.
    but, more like a little sister i nvr had.
    O__o
    okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIES!!!
    (to the post above) :)))

    ReplyDelete