Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First.

Hey bloggers.
SO,,,
this is my NEWEST blog.
i had an old one.
but, it got wrecked up by my ex.
she just decided to spam it up with her bitchy comments.
so, what the hell?

a new introduction is needed.
well, my name is Steve Javier Valeriano.
you guys can just call me Steve.
well, i love cereal.
i believe cereal can give us a healthy body.
haha.

i am 24 this year.
i am currently pursuing my dream to become a doctor in Malaysia.
so, if u see me around, say 'hi'.

so, i have a lot more years to go.
but, still.
i'll sacrifice my age for my dream.

i was born in brazil,
but i'm half canadian and half american,
with a tinge of spanish blood.
and, i live in malaysia :)
interesting right?

anyway,
i'm straight, with a little crookedness.
i like hot men.
but, i'm not physically attracted to them.
i just think they're hot.
that's it.
end of story.

i wanna be a doctor.
but a model at the same time.
but, my lil sis keeps telling me that i'm not qualified to be a model.
so, doctor it is then.

i speak a few languages.
brazilian, spanish, english and a bit of malay.
i hope i can learn more though.

what else?
i also like movies and tv.
my fav. movie has got to be 2012.
it rules.
and, my fav. tv series is 30 Rock.

i describe myself as a very happy person.
and, i like traveling the world,
on a boat.
so, i'm sorta kinda a little bit afraid of pirates.
that's it i guess. :)


smiley's make the world go round.
so, always smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment