Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fifth.

Good morning everyone.
no wait.
it's not morning anymore.
Good afternoon everyone.
Hahahaa.

I'd just like to address a few issues today.
No.1 , thx very much to Athirah
for the reply post.
It's rare that someone evr does that for me.
Even Aida doesn't.
so, thanks a bunch :)

No. 2, OHMYGAWD.
my final presentation is in monday.
do i hv everything yet?
yeah.
i just have no fucking idea what in the world to say.
O_o

No. 3, Aida.
Thanks a lot for your movie invite.
(we went and watched twilight!)
My lil bro and I had a lot of fun.
And yes, the ending totally sucked.
"Bella, marry me".
That's it?
Lamest ending EVER.
And, thanks for buying the tickets for us. :)

No. 4, myspace got deleted.
haha.
yeah, my ex did that too.
she's going psycho.
OMFGGG.
i'm freaking out,
O_o

that's it.
i guess.
i'll have to go now.
bye,,

No comments:

Post a Comment