Bienvenido

Hello there! You are most welcomed to read this humble blog of mine :) Hope you enjoy my crazy weirdness :PP

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

thirty-second

hola!~
world cup fever is in the air.
just to rest some suspicions,
i might've been born is brazil,
but no.
i don't like brazil.
i'm going germany all the way.
okay?

so,
manymany things have been going on since the last time i posted.
how long has it been?
3 months?
4 months?
5 months?

well,
something like that :P
first issue,
i graduated.
FINALLY.
after THAT long.
like, 6 years.
hahh.
so, i'm now officially working.
but, i find,
that i have muchmuch free time on my hands.
and easy to say,
being a neurologist is quite easy.

BULLSHIT.

above statements,
are crapp.
let me correct my statements,
i DON'T HAVE muchmuch free time on my hands.
and,
being a neurologist is NOT quite easy.

all and all,
i've been busy (:

second issue,
i'm SINGLE ((:
finally got over that freshman i was "totally in love with"
my badd.
i was never in love with her.
probably just admired her 'badass-ness'

third issue,
i got a new hair-cut.
it looks, bad.
i'll go put some photos of it later (;

fourth issue,
nobody wished my birthday.
honestly.
joe, nothing?
aida, no email?
i was disappointed.
but, i've moved on.
**sobs

fifth issue,
i miss everyone.
ever since my graduation,
i really haven't been contacting anyone.
like,
no crabman.
no dave.
no jacob either.
have i been THAT busy to actually not have the time?
i wonder myself.
or have i just been to ARROGANT to actually contact anyone?
still wondering.

for that,
i'm sorry.
i didn't mean to lose contact.
or to drift apart.
we've been friends for too long for me to just let it end like that.
so, hey.
call me yeah?

that's probably a recap of how everything's been.
growing-up is not an easy phase.
but, everyone has to go through it.
so do I.

"GROWING OLD is mandatory. GROWING UP is optional"
-leah

No comments:

Post a Comment